posted by Todd @ 12:02 AM 5 comments
Hey, even I practiced!
This is a test comment. My early leans are towards Kinnik and Stevie. Flood's girl O'Donohue struggled mightily as well, probably moreso than Kinnik.
Test. Test. I hear you re: Stevie. Other than her stinking, I think she really alienated people with her constant "opera" reset and elitist attitude.Kinnik does not possess the "likeability" factor IMO, and O'Donohue has a butter voice...everything is good, butter voice!I hope these back blogs are better that the actual posts.
This is a test comment. Never sing Shout on American Idol, save that for the cruise ship.
This is tough. None of them were that good last night. Brena needs to go but she probably won't becuse she's got attitude. But I am picking Brena anyway and Heather Cox. I hope it gets better nex week.
Post a Comment
<< Home
5 Comments:
Hey, even I practiced!
This is a test comment. My early leans are towards Kinnik and Stevie. Flood's girl O'Donohue struggled mightily as well, probably moreso than Kinnik.
Test. Test. I hear you re: Stevie. Other than her stinking, I think she really alienated people with her constant "opera" reset and elitist attitude.
Kinnik does not possess the "likeability" factor IMO, and O'Donohue has a butter voice...everything is good, butter voice!
I hope these back blogs are better that the actual posts.
This is a test comment. Never sing Shout on American Idol, save that for the cruise ship.
This is tough. None of them were that good last night. Brena needs to go but she probably won't becuse she's got attitude. But I am picking Brena anyway and Heather Cox. I hope it gets better nex week.
Post a Comment
<< Home