Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Results Show #1!

The 24 guys and girls have now made their respective songs their own.

Now's the time to get your vote in on who you think will get the boot!

Pick your 2 guys and 2 girls who you think will be axed this week by Thursday at 2:00 PM ET.

Click on THIS POST's Comments and do it now!

Snarky comments are always encouraged, as well.

13 Comments:

At February 23, 2006 8:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brett's picks to be eliminated this week (in order of wackness):

1) Bobby Bennett
2) Stevie Scott
3) Kevin Covais
4) Kinnik Sky

 
At February 23, 2006 8:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

out for girls are Stevie Scott and Mellissa McGhee. For the guys are Kevin Covais and Jose Penala.

 
At February 23, 2006 9:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who I think should be going is Stevie Scott & Brenna Gethers
Sway Penala & Kevin Covais

 
At February 23, 2006 9:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Picks for the axe:

Ladies - Stevie and Becky

Men - Bobby and Kevin

 
At February 23, 2006 9:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, this was tough because I didn't know whether to choose people I hated (which would be my gut feeling) or who I think America hated.

Boys -
Bobby Bennett (Good Bye)
Bucky Covnington (If he makes it through, please let it be Jose)

Girls -
Stevie Scott (Good Bye)
Brenna Gethers (If she makes it through it is because NY voted in force!)

Bryan

 
At February 23, 2006 9:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Girls:
Stevie Scott
Kinnika Sky

Guys:
Bobby Bennett
David Radford

 
At February 23, 2006 9:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are my picks:
Stevie "Opera Singer" Scott
Kinnik "Holy Crap I have a Big Mouth" Sky

Guys:
Bobby "I really want to be a comedian" Bennett
Willma Kar

 
At February 23, 2006 9:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Follow the trail of tears for:

Gals:
Stevie Scott
Brenna Gethers (dropped it like it was hot one too many times)

Dawgs:
Bobby Bennett (corny mo-fo)
David Radford (where do I begin?)

Ace brought the heat with "Father Figure".

 
At February 23, 2006 10:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

For the girls I am picking Stevie Scott and Brenna Gethers.

For the guys I am picking Bobby Bennett and Patrick Hall.

 
At February 23, 2006 10:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My Feb 23 picks to get booted are;

Stevie Scott
Kinnik Sky

David
Bobby

 
At February 23, 2006 10:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

To be eliminated on Thurs, Feb 22:

David
Bobby

Stevie S
Heather Cox

 
At February 23, 2006 11:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

David Radford
Bobby Bennett

Brenna Gethers
Stevie Scott

 
At February 23, 2006 1:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Women - Stevie Scott, Kinnik Sky
Men - Patrick Hall, Bobby Bennett

What is with the strange beards?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home