Friday, March 24, 2006

Pick the Champ - Get 5 Bonus Points

Now that American Idol has narrowed itself down to the final 10 contestants, make sure you select who you think will win.

Make your pick in THIS POST's Comments by Tuesday, March 28 @ 5:00 PM ET.

If your selection just happens to win American Idol, you get a handy 5 bonus points added to your total score.

And we all know how handy 5 extra points can be in this grueling competition.

12 Comments:

At March 24, 2006 11:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chris Daughtry

 
At March 24, 2006 11:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I vote for Chris Daughtry. Kellie is an idiot. She should be gone because she is an idiot. That senior pic is what a year old? Anyone that says "I'm a mink" and "what's a ballsy" should get booted just for being stupid.

 
At March 24, 2006 12:42 PM, Blogger Todd said...

I predict Chris Daughtry will take it.

I gotta agree about Kellie. "What's a ballsy?" She's such a tard.

 
At March 24, 2006 2:20 PM, Blogger Todd said...

Where'd Pickler go to high school anyway? Stripper High?

Anyway, I'm gonna go with my new girl, preggers McPhee.

 
At March 24, 2006 3:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gotta go with my man, Mini Vin Diesel, Chris Daughtry!

Okay, am I seeing things, or does the Pickster have a G-string on? Talk about going to "Ho High!"

 
At March 27, 2006 2:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's still early, but I don't think Chris Daughtry has displayed as much versatility as I originally thought he would. Going the mainstream rock route may mean he refuses to compromise, but that has to alienate a few key groups of voters, doesn't it? I thought the guy would have gotten into some R&B or country stuff by now, and would have slowed things down at least once. Therefore, while Daughtry's still my official pick, my pool pick is:

Katherine McPhee

 
At March 27, 2006 8:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

when in doubt, vote for the one you would most like to go out with....so mcphee it is.

 
At March 28, 2006 9:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Scratch the McPhee pick. I'm going with my first instinct and the better geographically positioned candidate:

Chris Daughtry

 
At March 28, 2006 9:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just for the hell of it I am going to pick Pickler to win. Only because she's a blonde and goofy. I think alot of men will keep her in the competition. My second pick would be McPhee.

 
At March 28, 2006 1:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I pick Katharine even though I want Chris to win!!!

 
At March 28, 2006 1:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll pick ManBeasta just to be different...

 
At March 28, 2006 2:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm takin Hicks in 2006!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home