Results Show #5
Haley Scarnato! After showcasing her "shoes" the previous week, Haley decided to highlight her yams this week in hoping to stave off elimination. JT Federline improved from last week. Beyonce Lite faltered a little bit, and sounded a little less like Beyonce than normal. Sanjaya seemed to be possessed by some Constantinian-like spirit. Creepy. I can't pick who Gina reminded me of more tonight: Azreal Abyss, Karen O (from Yeah Yeah Yeahs), or...Glen Danzig. Sparks keeps building 'mo, Lakisha should have referenced Kanye's "Diamonds From Sierra Leone", and I missed Doolittle's performance to catch a little UFC Unleashed.Anyway, what did you think of Idolotry in the UK? Now's the time to cast your vote on who you think will get the boot!
Pick your 2 contestants who you think will be x'd (or in the bottom 3) this week by Wednesday at 3:00 PM ET.
Click on THIS POST's Comments and do it now.


10 Comments:
i would like to vote off that little girl....but besides that:
Gina and Phil
It's hard to choose 2 this week - it could be many of them but I'm going to go with...
Gina
Phil
I am placing 3 votes this week.
The first one is for my daughter Mackenzie. She said she wanted to vote off the crying girl, Ashley.
The next 2 are my votes:
Jaya Malakar, his singing was so bad he made Ashely cry.
My second vote is teetering between Phil Stacy and Stephanie Edwards............ok Stephanie Edwards it is.
Okay, what was the deal with Phil's "oops I got copier toner on my shirt before I went on stage" performance. I couldn't stop trying to figure it out. Dude creeps me out a bit, and I don't know why.
TK, I can't BELIEVE you didn't mention about the little crying girl in the audience. I thought she was crying because Sanjaya's singing broke her ear drum. Just plain weird!
So my two votes this week are for none other than Sanjaya, and then Gina. At some point, no matter who's voting for Sanjaya, he just has to go. He's primered to be the next Michael Jackson if you ask me.
I have a first timer for me by the name of Stephanie. I'll stick with Sanjaya as my 2nd loser.
Anyone else think that little girl in the crowd should see a shrink ASAP?
Then again, it's been a while since I've been a young lass myself.
I'm going with Phil Stacy - that guy gets dorkier every week - and Sanjaya Malakar.
Although Gina and Stephanie could easily take a bottom two spot this week.
That crying girl got more face time than some of the contestants. Crying over Sanjaya? Really?
I want to vote for Sanjaya SO BAD, but I don't think he'll be leaving.
SO... my votes go to Phil Stacey and Stephanie Edwards.
My thoughts on Melinda Doolittle...aka Noneckqua, she's good but she looks bizarre.
Brett, that comment about Doolittle looking like a Backyardagain... OMG... I'm still laughing about that. Too funny!
I soooo wanna pick Sanjaya, but I'm gonna roll the dice and not vote for him this week. I think that little girl was crying because he was still there instead of Sundance. Either that or he scared her with his 80's glove shirt.
OK, Tood W Picks:
Gina Glocksen - the "resident rocker" image is way old.
and...
Screw it... I'm voting for Sanjaya. He sucks.
Last night's least invasive:
1) Gina Glockson
2) Phil Stacy
I'll take Stephanie Edwards which is unfortch cause she's pretty fly ... and much better than others who should be compared to noisey stray cats.
Also, put me down for Phil Stacey.
Post a Comment
<< Home