Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Results Show #2

Heading into this week of Idol, two main storylines populated the media:

1. How much the guys stunk/girls ruled.

2. Antonella's real (and alleged) NSFW-ness.

No doubt the info re: Antonella fueled her haters' fire. But will it be enough (and her rather lackluster performance) to get the boot? Collectively, the girls had a pretty solid night. I was pleased that two of them decided to cover songs I like. However, one did great (Jordin) and one...not so much. Let's just say, I'm not ready to make nice with her.

The guys improved, I guess. But they couldn't get much lower than last week. The highlight here was Chris Richardson's Geek in the Pink performance. Nice to see Blake break out a little beatbox, too.

What's your opinion? Now's the time to cast your vote on who you think will get the boot!

Pick your 2 guys and 2 girls who you think will be x'd this week by Thursday at 3:00 PM ET.

Click on THIS POST's Comments and do it now. Additional commentary is always welcome.

14 Comments:

At February 28, 2007 10:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Guys - AJ and Svengali
Girls - Haley and Leslie

 
At February 28, 2007 10:59 PM, Blogger Brett said...

Alaina, Haley, AJ, Nick... out.

 
At March 01, 2007 6:21 AM, Blogger MJ said...

I thought that the guys did much better than the girls this week. Here's who I think will be going home...

Brandon
Sanjaya
Haley
Alaina

 
At March 01, 2007 7:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Somehow I have to pull up from last place. Not a great start.

For the guys, I gotta go with Brandon Rogers and Sanjaya Malakar (aka "Hadji").

For the ladies, I have to go with Alaina and Leslie.

 
At March 01, 2007 8:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

For the guys, I'd like to go with AJ, but instead I will pick Nick and Brandon.

For the girls, I'll go with Alaina and Haley.

 
At March 01, 2007 9:59 AM, Blogger Old Man Kirby said...

Here are my votes;
Guys:
Sanjaya Malakar
Brandon Rogers

Girls:
Antonella Barba
Alaina Alexander

 
At March 01, 2007 11:12 AM, Blogger Katie said...

OK- here are my pick of losers for this week.

For the Divas
Antonella Barba
Alaina Alexander

For the Dudes
Sanjaya Malakar
Brandon Rogers

 
At March 01, 2007 11:13 AM, Blogger Todd said...

Sorry if this comes through twice...

Todd W picks:

For the guys:
Sanjaya Malakar and Brandon Rogers

For the girls:
Antonella Barba and Alaina Alexander

 
At March 01, 2007 1:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Say goodbye to :

Phil Stacy
Brandon Rogers

Leslie Hunt (I'm voting to axe her every week even if
it costs me the championship)
Alaina Alexander

Gotta keep Antonella since she's sportin' my tarheels duds....

 
At March 01, 2007 3:38 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Wait, I need to vote, I'm only 1/2 hour late, I had a baby last night!

Okay Please let me vote for Alaina and Haley

And Brandon and Sanjaya Malakar

Bryan

 
At March 01, 2007 4:21 PM, Blogger Todd said...

You had another kid, BW? Geek in the pink -or- blue Christmas?

Congratulations!! Give some details.

 
At March 01, 2007 8:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Melissa....that was my attempt at childish humor....i am kicking myself for not selecting Nick...

...oh well...

 
At March 01, 2007 8:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

...oops...i meant allison on the last comment...

...i would comment on pickler, but not sure what i would say...

 
At March 01, 2007 11:16 PM, Blogger Todd said...

Yeah...what was up with Pickler?

Looks like she gained a few and was trying to channel X-tina with the hair and sort of general look. And the tears? Keep it together, girl!

Overall, I could have done without Pickler.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home