Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Season 6 Sign-Up

Welcome to the SusCom Idol Super Pool 2: Season 6 Sign-Up. If you would like to participate, just sign yourself up in the comments section. Hopefully everyone remembers how from last year.

For a refresher on the rules, commenting and scoring, please read the Rules, Commenting and Scoring post.

Let the fun begin.

Anyone else think AI breezed through Hollywood week? Who are these 24 remaining hopefuls? I hardly know.

9 Comments:

At February 14, 2007 11:26 PM, Blogger Todd said...

I'm in it to win it!

 
At February 15, 2007 8:31 AM, Blogger Old Man Kirby said...

The wife and I are in, she thinks she can actually beat me this year....ya right!

 
At February 15, 2007 9:53 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I enthusiastically accept entrance into this contest. Last years competition was obviously tainted by home office corruption ... we are now split up; as such I expect that the scorer (Mr. Krider) will keep everything on the up and up and I shall be victorious.

I will also include a little Office quote for you amusement ... From the Pilot

Michael Scott: This is our receptionist, Pam. If you think she's cute now you should have seen her a couple of years ago!

 
At February 15, 2007 10:14 AM, Blogger Brett said...

I'm in and I'll bet Sean a stack of pancakes that I outscore him this year.

 
At February 15, 2007 10:20 AM, Blogger MJ said...

Brett's wife... in!

 
At February 15, 2007 11:03 AM, Blogger Todd said...

Wouldn't miss it...

 
At February 15, 2007 8:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am in. Hope everyone is doing well.

 
At February 16, 2007 11:43 PM, Blogger Katie said...

Todd's wife...count me in!

 
At February 20, 2007 9:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Flood is in the house....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home