Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Results Show #3

How is it the three blind mice recognize an Evanescence song (at least Randy did), but none of them could link up to 311 Tuesday evening? Speaking of Tuesday, the guys reverted to their sub-par, suckish (for the most part) selves. Wednesday night the girls brought some heat. I think it was rather obvious who the judges wanted to see in the final twelve. They crafted their comments as such, regardless of the contestant's actual performance. Stepping down off my soapbox, did Sanjaya and Antonella give the haters enough ammo this week? And what is this shocking Idol announcement upcoming Thursday night? I believe it will be sort of a letdown.

What's your opinion? Now's the time to cast your vote on who you think will get the boot!

Pick your 2 guys and 2 girls who you think will be x'd this week by Thursday at 3:00 PM ET.

Click on THIS POST's Comments and do it now. Additional commentary is always welcome.

11 Comments:

At March 07, 2007 11:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

haley and sabrina

brandon and sanjaya

 
At March 08, 2007 6:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm going with Sanjaya and Jared for the men.

Once again, I'm voting for Antonella and then Haley.

 
At March 08, 2007 7:57 AM, Blogger Old Man Kirby said...

I am voting off Sanjaya and Antonella every week til they finally leave.

So my votes to get the boot are:
Men - Sanjaya and Roger
Women - Antonella and Haley

 
At March 08, 2007 8:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brandon Rogers- get out of my neighborhood

Sanjaya- Go back to sleeping in the same bed as sissy

Antonella- meet me under the Point Pleasant boardwalk wearing that Tar Heels cheerleader uni...

Haley- dont' be afraid to tag along with Antonella

 
At March 08, 2007 8:30 AM, Blogger MJ said...

My picks for going home this week:

Brandon
Jarod
Haley
Sabrina

 
At March 08, 2007 9:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My picks are -

Guys:
Brandon
Jared

Girls:
Oh, uh...what's her name...shoot - oh yeah, Haley
Jordin

 
At March 08, 2007 10:35 AM, Blogger Todd said...

I still think Sanjaya should head on home, but I'm tired of losing points voting for him. He's like a cockroach, you can't get rid of him... So, for the guys I'm picking:

Brandon Rogers and Jared Cotter (what the hell was up with that sweater... yeesh.)

For the gals:

Haley Scarnato and Antonella Barba

 
At March 08, 2007 10:35 AM, Blogger Katie said...

Here are my suspected losers...

Gals
Antonella Barba
Haley Scarnato

Guys
Jared Cotter
Brandon Rogers

 
At March 08, 2007 12:39 PM, Blogger Brett said...

I'm not very comfortable with these boots:

1) Phil Stacy
2) Jared Cotter
3) Haley Scarnato
4) Sabrina Sloan

Obviously not the 4 worst contestants at this point. I hope the announcement is that we can vote on the internets.

 
At March 08, 2007 2:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Porn Star
Haley

Brandon
The Indian Kid

BW

 
At March 08, 2007 9:37 PM, Blogger Old Man Kirby said...

That's it I am DONE! I am boycotting AI. There is no way Sabrina nor Sundance should have gotten voted off. I can kinda see Sabrina, but Sundance no way..

So I am done. I will vote blindly for now on, I will probably do better anyway.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home