Monday, March 26, 2007

Who Wants 5 Bonus Points?

Who wants bonus points? Who doesn't!? Now's your chance to earn a slick 5 at the end of the SusCom Idol Super Pool...as long as your pick from the Final 10 ends up winning AI. In the comments, name your pick of who you think will win it all. If your pick ends up winning, you get 5 bonus points added to your score.

Make your selection by Tuesday 8:00 PM ET. Good luck!

11 Comments:

At March 26, 2007 2:08 PM, Blogger Old Man Kirby said...

beatbox blake

 
At March 26, 2007 3:26 PM, Blogger Todd said...

I'm going with my girl from the get-go, Jordin Sparks!

 
At March 26, 2007 4:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i don't know about her personality...or lack thereof...but i am going with doolittle.

no one else does it for me either, so i am going with the best singer.

 
At March 26, 2007 5:43 PM, Blogger MJ said...

I'm voting for Jordin Sparks because she is one of the very few with a great voice AND personality.

 
At March 26, 2007 6:03 PM, Blogger Brett said...

I'm going with my girl from the get-go, Stephanie Edwait a minute... make that Melinda Doolittle.

 
At March 26, 2007 6:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mr. Kreider ...

While I wish it could be the beatboxing Blake, I'm selecting ...

Ms. Doolittle!

But I'm hoping for Blake ... got that? Selecting Doolittle, cheering for Blake

BW

 
At March 26, 2007 6:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My vote goes to LaKisha.......sorry, I can't remember her last name.

 
At March 27, 2007 7:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think America may be ready for Blake BeatBox Boy. However, I picked Kansas to win it all, so I more than likely just jinxed the Blakester.

Peace Out.

 
At March 27, 2007 10:30 AM, Blogger Katie said...

Oh gee, way to go,really put us on the spot now.

I really love Jordin and she's from Phoenix, so I should be rooting for her. But I think she's too Disney for AI.

Beatbox Blake is awesome, very talented. It would be super cool if he won.

But I'm putting my money on LaKeshia "Kiki". She has a powerhouse voice that's going to be unbeatable. So my vote for winner is Kiki.

 
At March 27, 2007 7:07 PM, Blogger Katie said...

Todd W is having problems with blogger account so here is his pick.

Todd W picks

LaKeshia Jones

 
At March 27, 2007 9:28 PM, Blogger Todd said...

Confirmed... Todd W picks:

LaKeshia Jones

 

Post a Comment

<< Home