Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Results Show #6

This week brought us the L.A.M.B.-ing Harajuku Lover herself, Gwen Stefani. Gwen didn't seem all that keen on interacting with the Idol contestants (or at least was edited that way) and left her best advice with the camera guy. Seacrest also got in a shot at her desire for royalties when Beatbox Blake attempted to falsetto a few lines of "Don't Speak" after his performance. Overall, three Idolers decided to honor Gwen by singing No Doubt songs. Out of them all, I have to say I enjoyed Sanjaya's the best. That could be due to me never hearing "Bathwater" before, or Malakar's "unique" fauxhawk. Most of the contestants did at least okay, but quite frankly, none of them were really earth-shattering.

Anyway, now's the time to cast your vote on who you think will get the boot!

Pick your 2 contestants who you think will be x'd (or in the bottom 3) this week by Wednesday at 3:00 PM ET.

Click on THIS POST's Comments and do it now

12 Comments:

At March 27, 2007 9:57 PM, Blogger MJ said...

I found tonight to be a pretty boring show. I feel like it could be the last night for:

Haley
Chris Sligh

 
At March 28, 2007 6:09 AM, Blogger Old Man Kirby said...

Jay Malakar
Chris Sligh

 
At March 28, 2007 7:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm going with:

Chris Sligh
Chris Richardson

The Chris'!

 
At March 28, 2007 7:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My votes are going to Chris Sligh and Sanjaya. C'mon Idol, ya gotta vote him out! Dude, er..... whatever he is, looked like a freak last night. Although, how many individuals do you think will be sportin' the "ponyhawk" today? It's the new mullet. I had to agree with the judges in that he's trying to be funky looking, but his singing style doesn't fit the pic. Go home, Sanjaya!

 
At March 28, 2007 7:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This gets tougher every week as there are so many mediocre performers...and then the Sanjaya thing where he appears untouchable....aaaah what the heck:

Chris Sligh
Haley Domo Scarnato, I move like a Roboto !!!

 
At March 28, 2007 10:28 AM, Blogger Todd said...

I don't know what's more ridiculous... Sanjaya's hair or the fact he's still in the game. I don't think they can EVER top the Trojan Man do... clever.

This week... Todd W picks:

Chris Sligh and Chris Richardson

 
At March 28, 2007 10:32 AM, Blogger Katie said...

Two words for last night...pony hawk?? I can't even look at Sanjaya any longer, he's a joke.

My two picks are...

Chris Sligh
Gina Glockson

 
At March 28, 2007 11:32 AM, Blogger Brett said...

Thumbs down to Seacrest... I think he was trying to force words into people's mouths and they didn't quite know how to respond to him, making for many awkward "personality" moments.

But these are my boots (hope Randy likes them):

Chris Sligh
Chris Richardson

 
At March 28, 2007 12:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chris and Chris.....No Doubt!

 
At March 28, 2007 12:58 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I'm putting Chris S and Chris R in my bottom three ... while I think HS is in trouble ... those two really sucked.

Wow ... Mr. Krieder good call on GS I'll put her in my top three.

BW

 
At March 28, 2007 1:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll put Chris R and Chris S in my bottom three and GS in my top three.

 
At March 28, 2007 1:27 PM, Blogger Todd said...

Thank you, BW.

Gwen was looking mui foxy last night.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home