Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Results Show #7

Another ho-hum Idol tonight. A number of contestants performed solidly, but none of them really knocked it out of the park. And I must admit, I skipped LaKeisha's performance, so maybe she really belted it out. But I doubt it. Adding to the drabbery was Idol mentoring vet and dinosaur, Tony Bennett. Tony may be paleozoic, but he didn't neglect to reference the victims of 9/11, the troops and come off as somewhat amusing with his slightly off-kilter quips. Everybody Hates Sanjaya was at it again, seeming to reset Saturday Night Fever in dress and demeanor. Haley Scarnato! (yes, I am going to wear that out for the duration), did anyone see her on the cover of People (with the other Idol'ers)?

Anyway, now's the time to cast your vote on who you think will get the boot!

Pick your 2 contestants who you think will be x'd (or in the bottom 3) this week by Wednesday at 3:00 PM ET.

Click on THIS POST's Comments and do it now

10 Comments:

At April 03, 2007 9:46 PM, Blogger MJ said...

I'm gonna go with Phil and Haley.

 
At April 04, 2007 6:38 AM, Blogger Old Man Kirby said...

Phil "Should I" Stacy or Should I Go Now.

and Jay "No More" Malakar

Yes it was a bit boring and KiKi wasn't that impressive, is there a reason she can't cover up that cleavage at least once, it's nasty!?

 
At April 04, 2007 7:40 AM, Blogger Brett said...

John Stevens night was terrific!!! There's nothing quite like the standards.

Haley Scarnato!
Phil Stacy

 
At April 04, 2007 7:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll likely lose my grip on first place by going with GINA G and Phil Stacey ...I have to give props to Chris R. since he's dating that hot chick from the Top 24....Dodson ..OUT

 
At April 04, 2007 8:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm totally winging it for my votes because I only caught the first five performances, and I won't be around to vote later tonight.

Sanjaya - what was his comment about "Welcome to the Sanjaya Universe?" Heck, he even knows that he's the laughing stock!

Gina....only because I don't know who else to vote for. :)

 
At April 04, 2007 9:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmmm...

Phil Stacey (and his mom) don't got it goin' on [btw - hate that song]

Haley Scarnato! - girl lives in the bottom 3. I hope America decides to keep her around for at least one more week cuz she has a nice set of pins.

 
At April 04, 2007 9:40 AM, Blogger Todd said...

Todd W picks:

Phil Stacey

and

Haley Scarnato

 
At April 04, 2007 10:29 AM, Blogger Katie said...

Phil Stacey

Gina Glockson

 
At April 04, 2007 2:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry i am late...promise i didn't cheat...not that it would matter at this point.

i am going with Phil and Gina.

 
At April 04, 2007 6:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Legs and the Bald guy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home