Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Results Show #8

With J-Lo gracing the Idol'ers presence, what will the theme for tonight's show be? Non-catchy pop songs sung poorly? J-Lo is not world-renowned for her voice. Tonight does mark the first night of Pool season 2 where I can sit in front of my tv with my laptop in front of me. So I got that going for me, which is nice. Idol starts off with the heavy hitters going first. Melinda and Lakisha sort of underwhelm. Dodson's gotta be enjoying Kiki's outfit, huh Kenny? The judges haven't been too kind thus far. C-Rich performs one of my all-time least favorite songs. Haley Scarnato! she's doing "Turn This Beat Around". Is she wearing shorts?? Pins in full effect. Vocals, not so much. Phil Stacey sings a Santana number (I don't like Santana). And they call it, tone def! Would have preferred if Sparks sang "Hips Don't Lie" (maybe Sanjaya will?), but she knocked another one out the park with "Rhythm is Gonna Get You". Did you see the look on J-Lo's face when Blake broke out "I Need to Know"? Funny. Sanjaya wraps up the show with a bi-lingual number that is not awful.

Anyway, now's the time to cast your vote on who you think will get the boot!

Pick your 2 contestants who you think will be x'd (or in the bottom 3) this week by Wednesday at 3:00 PM ET.

Click on THIS POST's Comments and do it now.

10 Comments:

At April 10, 2007 8:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bottom two have to be Haley Scarnato! and Chris Richardson, even though I like the guy.

 
At April 10, 2007 9:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm going with Haley Scarnato! and Phil Bor-ing Stacey.

Hopefully Phil gets the boot.

 
At April 10, 2007 9:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

phil and haley

 
At April 10, 2007 11:11 PM, Blogger Old Man Kirby said...

Phil and Haley.

Also there should be a rule that all songs should be sung in english. It's an unfair advantage to sing in a different language. How do we know Jay didn't screw up the lyrics. If he wants to sing in spanish then he should be on Latin America Idol

 
At April 11, 2007 4:50 AM, Blogger MJ said...

I'm going to pick Haley and Phil once again!!

 
At April 11, 2007 7:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll go run of the mill with

Scarnato, Haley
Stacey, Phil

Blake was the clear winner last night...not that it matters but I just thought I'd mention it.

 
At April 11, 2007 9:19 AM, Blogger Katie said...

Haley Scarnato

Phil Stacey

 
At April 11, 2007 9:19 AM, Blogger Brett said...

I disagree... Sparks wasn't very good. In fact, she wasn't really any better than my (and everyone else's I'm sure) picks to bottom out:

1) Phil Stacey
2) Haley Scarnato

 
At April 11, 2007 11:27 AM, Blogger Todd said...

Todd W picks:

Haley and Phil

 
At April 11, 2007 3:46 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Halley and Chris are both going home, it will be the first time in AI history that two people were voted off.

BW

 

Post a Comment

<< Home