Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Results Show: Week 2, Final 20

What? Is this week 70's week?! How about we get some current material AI? The ladies like a man with a guitar, eh Castro? I don't care what Simon says, I enjoyed ol' Castro's tune... Luke comes on and admits he's part of a 2K8 version of Color Me Badd. And then kills (in a bad way) "Killer Queen."... Robbie comes off as a bit of a prima donna. His ex-group opened for Britney Spears once. C'mon!... Up next is Danny "Manuel" Noriega - not that there's anything wrong with that... If Menard is theatrical, then what is Hernandez?... "Frosty" Yeager may self-teach himself musical instruments better than he sings... Eze trying to shed my mini-Akon label by dressing like vintage The College Dropout Mr. West... Cookie did aight before getting a little snippy... "Adam" Archuleta did pretty well... Overall, the dawgs just make me go eh.

Ladies... Simon predicting a Smithson/Archuleta final?... Syesha's baby cry - creepy much?... Judges loved Brooke, what am I missing?... Hey, Remiele can dance like Sanjaya!... Kristy Lee sings some song - country? country! yessir, KL will sing that.... Oh no, The Predator is up next to garble and growl through another song. Predator and Cookie - word nerds unite! I actually lol'd during Predator's performance... Alaina did okay, but she needs to sort it out... Lushington sure does have some unique fashion sense, like that one girl previously, ol' what's her name... Kady isn't that good at singing, but I must admit I'm a fan... A'isha does some song, I didn't stick around... Haley Scarnato! I miss Haley Scarnato.

Now is the time to cast your vote on who you think will get the boot! Pick your 2 guy and 2 girl contestants who you think will be x'd this week by Thursday at 3:00 PM ET.

Click THIS POST's Comments and do it now.

10 Comments:

At February 27, 2008 10:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Robbie Carrico
Jason Yeager

Amanda Overmyer
Alaina Whitaker

 
At February 28, 2008 5:45 AM, Blogger MJ said...

Here's my votes:

Jason Yeager
Robbie Carrico

Kristy Cook
Amanda Overmyer

 
At February 28, 2008 7:37 AM, Blogger Old Man Kirby said...

This week I am voting the following boys off:
1) Robbie "Goulet" Carrico
2) Jason Yeager-meister

And girls all sucked except one or two, but I will narrow my vote down to:
1) Amanda "Lioness" Overmyer for her hair alone.
2) Alexandrea Lushington for her bad choice of shoes.

 
At February 28, 2008 8:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

For the guys:
Jason "Not Jagr" Yeager
"Clammy Hand" Luke Menard

For the ladies:
"The Predator" Amanda Overmyer
Kady Malloy

I'd like to pick Danny, but I think he has a little Malakar mojo going on for now. Mr. INXS is getting a free pass - he's not that good.

 
At February 28, 2008 11:21 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Guys: Jason and Luke
Girls: Alexandrea and Amanda

 
At February 28, 2008 12:56 PM, Blogger Brett said...

Castro is the man because he's too freaked out to say anything. A nice nod of the head and "yep" is about all the "personality" I need.

Please X these fellas:

Robbie Carrico
Jason Yeager

Trying to differentiate between the girls is more difficult, but I'll predict encore performances from:

Alaina Whitaker
Alexandrea Lushington

 
At February 28, 2008 3:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ken left his and Norma's votes in the Carrico/wig post, so here they are...

Norma says adios to:

Luke
Jason Yeager

Amanda
Alexandrea

Ken says later gator to:

Robbie
Jason Yeager

Amanda
Alexandrea

 
At February 28, 2008 4:19 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

BTW: I voted for Jason Yeager.

 
At February 28, 2008 4:52 PM, Blogger emceeb said...

Benders picks:

Mark- For the girls..Amanda (It's Over)Myer, and Alexandria Lushington.

The guys..Jason Yeager (Bomb)and "Cool Hand" Luke Menard.

Laura-

For the girls...Alexandria Lushington, and Kady Malloy.

Guys... Luke Menard, and Jason Yeager.

 
At February 28, 2008 6:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

For the guys:

Jason Castro
Jason Yeager

For the girls:

Amanda (aka Cruella DeVil)
Kady

 

Post a Comment

<< Home