Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Results Show #13

We have all the makings of a very bloated Idol show tonight. Three performances each, three phone numbers, visits to each Idolettes hometown and who knows what else the Idol producers will think of. Typical of Randy to namedrop someone he's previously worked with. How is it possible that Melinda looks like she has a negative neck? Am I the only one who thinks beatboxy Blake has a rather limited singing voice? Eh, all the Idolettes performed pretty well, but what did you expect? Should be an interesting, and equally bloated, results show tomorrow.

Anyway, now's the time to cast your vote on who you think will get the boot! Pick your 1 contestant who you think will be x'd this week by Wednesday at 3:00 PM ET.

Hopefully you also voted in today's/yesterday's primary elections, too!

Anyway, click THIS POST's Comments and do it now.

11 Comments:

At May 15, 2007 8:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

blake

 
At May 15, 2007 10:14 PM, Blogger MJ said...

This is a tough decision but I think that Blake will be going home tomorrow.

 
At May 16, 2007 6:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blake is my choice.

 
At May 16, 2007 7:16 AM, Blogger Old Man Kirby said...

I say that Ms. Sparks (no relation to Bubba) gets the boot, although I would really like to see Doolittle go home.

 
At May 16, 2007 7:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have nothing to lose, so I'm going to vote Doolittle.

God, that felt good.

 
At May 16, 2007 7:24 AM, Blogger Brett said...

It's really a toss-up this week. So much so that I've given DialIdol.com full authority to make my pick...

Blake Lewis, you've been x'd punk!

 
At May 16, 2007 7:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Never would have guessed this a few weeks ago, but I'm thinking JORDIN will no longer spark up the stage after tonight..ok, that was weak...

 
At May 16, 2007 9:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Todd W picks...

Blake

 
At May 16, 2007 11:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Beatbox" Blake Lewis

 
At May 16, 2007 12:33 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Well I did not watch Idol last night so I was going to pick Melinda, but after reading the reviews on a few websites it seems she stole the show. So I am going to vote for:

Jordin

 
At May 16, 2007 1:19 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Since I'm in next to last place, I'm going to choose Jordan.

BW

 

Post a Comment

<< Home