
So, Bon Jovi songs this week. Two things I can tell you about Mr. Philadelphia Soul: 1. he's short and 2. he's arrogant. I had the misfortune to be in attendence of his speech at CTAM
Boston Philly in 2005 or so. While CTAM (Boston) was a blast (Philly was decent), quite frankly, Mr. Bon Jovi's speech was not. Bor-ing! I have always liked "Blaze of Glory", though. Through LaKeisha, I don't believe any of the Idolettes knocked it out the park this week. Getting a kiss from Simon or not. Plus, we must keep in mind that last week's votes will come into play, too. We rounded out the show with performances by Blake, Chris and Melinda. Plus, ol' W and Laura appear via video to thank Idol fans for all the money and help they donated to Africa. How about
YOU doing something about Darfur, George!?
Anyway, now's the time to cast your vote on who you think will get the boot!
Pick your
2 contestants who you think will be x'd (or in the bottom 3) this week by Wednesday at 3:00 PM ET. We'll work out the scoring some way.
Click on
THIS POST's Comments and do it now.
12 Comments:
No longer wanted, neither dead nor alive:
1) Lakeisha Jones
2) Chris Richardson
Hope Jen likes my inclusion of ol' JT for the second week in a row. Sorry the pic is so small, but it's the only one I could find with Bon Jovi and JT together.
Anyway, have a nice day (or not):
LaKeisha
C-Rich
My bottom 2:
LaKisha
Chris
c-rich
Jordan
i missed it....just wondering if W told the judges....MISSION ACCOMPLISHED....
i will pick lakiesha and chris.
Laquisha and Chris. I hope that they re-vote of SM.
Bryan
Wow...tough week...will one bad week by Jordin hurt her...she was rank?? Will Blake's dark side help him with the metrosexual voters? Will C-Rich's smile carry him another week? It would take one magical camera to show Lukisha's slim side? (hey-she started it... Will Melinda's talent alone be enough to win this thing?
Ok, for those of you still reading my blog, I vote off:
Lukisha
Blake
Todd W picks:
Chris Richardson & Phil Stacey
Phil Stacey
C Rich
My vote is for:
Chris and LaKisha
Going with LaKeisha and C-Rich.
Props again to TK for the second JT pick. You da man!
BTW, We were at CTAM in Philly when we saw Mr. Personality. I must agree with you on your two points though. Good call, TK!
Post a Comment
<< Home