Thursday, April 19, 2007

Bye Bye Bye Sanjaya

I completely missed the live results show. But thanks to the magic of Comcast DVR, I was able to fast forward through the replay. We get Fergie, but she neglects to sing "Glamorous", "Fergalicious" or "My Humps"?! Boo! Bring back That Konvict. Bottom three is Sanjaya, LaKisha and Blake. The bell tolls for Sanjaya. It's been fun, Malakar

Sanjaya got you 3 points. Kiki got you 2 points. One point if you picked Beatbox Blake.

Below, please find the current Idol Super Pool 2 standings:
Name - This Week's Score - (Running Total)

Ken - 3 - (30)
Brett - 5 - (26)
Allison - 0 - (24)
Katie - 3 - (24)
MJ - 0 - (23)
Flood - 2 - (22)
Jen - 3 - (22)
Sean - 0 - (21)
Bryan - 0 - (20)
Todd W - 3 - (20)
Todd K - 0 - (19)
Chris - 0 - (0)

1 Comments:

At April 19, 2007 3:08 PM, Blogger Todd said...

Scratch bringing back Akon.

I got somebody even better: T-Pain!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home