Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Results Show #12



Talkin’ it up
On the Barry Gibb Talk Show

Talkin’ ‘bout issues

Talkin’ ‘bout real important issues


Oh, sorry. This isn't the funny SNL sketch starring Jimmy Fallon and ol' JT? It's actually Barry Gibb guesting on American Idol. Oh.

Throught the first round, none of the Idolettes were that impressive with the Bee Gees work (except Jordin - who was alright). Jeez, Idol is really cutting it close on time. The second round of songs were improved (except for possibly Blake) but weren't really that much better. At least they got everyone in. What an anti-climactic show. A letdown.

Anyway, now's the time to cast your vote on who you think will get the boot! Pick your 1 contestant who you think will be x'd this week by Wednesday at 3:00 PM ET.

Click THIS POST's Comments and do it now.

11 Comments:

At May 08, 2007 8:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

lakisha

anyone remember the discount store Gee Bee's....i liked that place

 
At May 08, 2007 9:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kenny D says

Lukiseeyalater.....

 
At May 08, 2007 9:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm going with Blake getting the boot this week. Randy, Dawg, you finally took the words out of my mouth! Anyone else sick of each song including a beat box? I'm a product of the 80's and a fan of the beat box, but not in every song. C'mon, Blake!

SNL Bee Gees skit......most hilarious! Props again, TK.

 
At May 09, 2007 4:56 AM, Blogger MJ said...

I think LaKisha will be going home tonight.

 
At May 09, 2007 6:10 AM, Blogger Brett said...

Judge Judy cannot be contained!

Who's broken heart will need mending come Wednesday night?

Lakisha Jones

P.S. I must admit Idol's honesty with Sparks to close last night's show regained some credibility with me.

 
At May 09, 2007 6:47 AM, Blogger Old Man Kirby said...

I am going with Kiki to get the boot.

Although I will disagree with you on Blake's second song. I liked it and thought it could be on the radio now.

The show in all was a complete and utter bore, as Simon would say.

 
At May 09, 2007 7:45 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

My vote is for LaKisha

 
At May 09, 2007 10:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LaKisha is my choice to get the boot.

Although I am absolutely sick of seeing Doolittle up on stage and in vignettes.

 
At May 09, 2007 10:14 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Well, Blake was terrible but I'm hoping he'll make it so I'm going to say ...

Laquisha

 
At May 09, 2007 10:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Todd W picks:

LaKisha Jones

 
At May 09, 2007 10:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kiki Jones

 

Post a Comment

<< Home