Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Results Show #14 - the Final 2

Does Seacrest really need to work blue (resetting the lame b-word joke with Paula) on the night of the final performances?? Blake - with obviously no knowledge of competitive sports - wins the coin toss and elects to go first, negating any home field advantage/last outs. He should have consulted Phillippe. This alone could cost him the contest! Although, very questionable decision by Jordin to whip out a shakey rendition of Aguilera's "Fighter". Are we in the Kodak Theater tonight? I don't believe it's been mentioned. Nice to see Federline's Nationwide spot being utilized during the AI finals. K-Fed can rap (and sing) better than Blake. Oh snap! The songs writtin specifically for each individual Idolette to perform during the Final are always the best songs. I think. Jordin is 17-years old? Why did they not mention this startling fact before? I bet Blake wishes he would have picked to go second now!

P.S. Nice eyeliner, Daughtry!

Now's the big moment to cast your vote on who you think will get the W and the American Idol crown! Pick your 1 contestant (Blake or Jordin) who you think will WIN this week by Wednesday at 3:00 PM ET.

Anyway, click THIS POST's Comments and do it now.

11 Comments:

At May 22, 2007 8:18 PM, Blogger Brett said...

Jordin's tomorrow will be her now.

Eeesh, I hope I'm wrong.

 
At May 22, 2007 9:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

JORDIN takes it to the house this year.....

 
At May 22, 2007 10:17 PM, Blogger MJ said...

I think that Jordin will be the next American Idol - just like I predicted weeks ago!!

 
At May 22, 2007 11:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd guess
you'd say
one girl makes me feel this way.

Jordin, Jordin, Jordin

Just like I predicted weeks ago!

 
At May 23, 2007 6:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm going with Jordin for the win. I was mad excited about seeing Daughtry last night, but was also shocked to see the major eyeliner, eyeshadow and mascara on his eyes. Not sure what that was about, but it was a bit disturbing.

GO JORDIN!

 
At May 23, 2007 7:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

blake

 
At May 23, 2007 8:04 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Blake

BW

 
At May 23, 2007 10:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Todd W picks:

Jordin Sparks for the win...

 
At May 23, 2007 10:47 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

my vote is for

Blake

to be the next American Idol

 
At May 23, 2007 12:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jordin Sparks!!!

 
At May 23, 2007 2:44 PM, Blogger Brett said...

C'mon Kenny D... you could've at least made things interesting for MJ tonight.

Don't you remember how thrilling your late season, come-from-behind victory in the Jeff Merrifield Triples and Shutouts league was that year? This time MJ could've been Helmet Heads and you sir could've been Balls Models.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home