Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Season 3 Sign-Up

Welcome to the SusCom Idol Super Pool 3!

Sign-up in the comments section if you would like to participate. Hopefully everyone remembers how from last year, or the year before.

For a refresher on the rules, commenting and scoring, please read the Rules, Commenting and Scoring post.

With the ongoing Hollywood writer's strike, I challenge you to find anything else on television to discuss and have a silly Internet competition over. Okay, okay, maybe American Gladiators but that is it!

[Update] The writer's strike is over! The Office and Scrubs return April 10. Yay!!!

11 Comments:

At February 15, 2008 11:59 AM, Blogger Brett said...

You know what dude? I think this is the right competition for me, man. B.S. is in the pool!

 
At February 15, 2008 12:24 PM, Blogger Todd said...

I'm a little disappointed that my man, Ensley, didn't make the cut.

But I'll reluctantly join the pool party.

 
At February 15, 2008 12:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll definitely be participating in the Idol pool. We're already wrapped up in it.

 
At February 15, 2008 2:08 PM, Blogger Old Man Kirby said...

Yo Dawg...I'm in it to win it.

 
At February 15, 2008 11:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Defending champ is in da hooooouse!!!!! KDogg

 
At February 15, 2008 11:21 PM, Blogger KDogg said...

Commish,

Norma Jean Dodson will be participatin' as well....I'll enter her picks along with mine.
I've been carrying her this long, may as well keep going....

 
At February 16, 2008 1:37 PM, Blogger emceeb said...

I'm in, and Laura will play also. I will enter her picks for her each week until further notice. Watch out for Brooke White.

 
At February 18, 2008 8:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

it is not on during Lost, so i am in.

 
At February 19, 2008 12:05 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I'm in.

I told myself I wouldn't be in again this year, but here I am on the first night of the male singers and I have convinced myself to join. (Didn't take too much effort)

Maybe this year we can all watch the final episode together?

 
At February 20, 2008 8:47 PM, Blogger MJ said...

MJ is in again this year also. Since I got so close to first place last year I can't quit now!

 
At February 20, 2008 11:14 PM, Blogger Old Man Kirby said...

I guess Jackson and Mackenzie are in as well, I will just enter their votes for them like everyone else seems to be doing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home