Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Results Show: Week 3, Final 16

80's night and embarrassing moments? With recent revelations, this could get interesting! Menard gets things crackin' with a little Wham! reset. Liked it much better with George Michael. As did Simon - harsh!... Heavy Hitter + Phil Collins = "nice." I would have preferred "Against All Odds"... I imagine Noriega has a slew of embarrassing moments in his life, but "Tainted Love" was not one of them. And who pee'd in Simon's Coke tonight??... ChippenDavid's most embarrassing moment? Not what you might think... Haha, assault is so funny and embarrassing, Johns, who then goes out and assaults Simple Minds (not INXS, Randy)... The music is drowning out Cookie's vocals... How can you not like Castro? Jason, I mean, not Fidel, Raul or Juan... Eze knows bathroom humor is always funny... Onto the ladies -

Epherson gets things started with a Whitney song - why the Idolettes even try WH is beyond me - the judges, specifically Cowell, are always critical... Yay! Kady's up. Though the slow song and wooden delivery doesn't do her any favors : ( ... The Predator screams another one. FYI I saw Joan Jett in concert when I was in middle school... The tatted-up Smithson is pretty good (for a former professional singer)... Kristy Lee seems to be finding her niche... Oh man! Malubay snatches "Against All Odds" - and certainly doesn't take advantage of its epicness - disappointing... How about Brooke standing up at some point?... For some reason, Syesha reminds me of Scrubs' head nurse Carla Espinosa...

The guys bettered the girls this week. Now is the time to cast your vote on who you think will get the boot! Pick your 2 guy and 2 girl contestants who you think will be x'd this week by Thursday at 3:00 PM ET.

Click THIS POST's Comments and do it now.

11 Comments:

At March 05, 2008 9:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Luke....I am your father and you must leave

Danny....Oh no you didn't....do enough to move on

Asia'h and Kady, you are out

 
At March 05, 2008 10:33 PM, Blogger KDogg said...

Norma would very much like to see these pseudo singers leave:

Kady
Amanda

Danny
Luke

 
At March 05, 2008 10:40 PM, Blogger KDogg said...

Seriously, how many gay contestants can you have in one season..I count at least 4 and who knows about the women.....Will they split the gay vote and a straight guy benefits from it?

Later folks:

Luke
Chekezi

Amanda
Kady

 
At March 05, 2008 11:49 PM, Blogger Brett said...

So people are probably tiring of Danny Noriega's antics, but his "yeah right" to Seacrest's "I didn't notice" was a good dig. Still, I gotta vote for him since Simon tore him up.

Danny Noriega
Luke Menard

The women are strugglin'. Lazy Brooke White best of the night? I guess so. For boring me, I'll X:

Kristi Lee Cook
Kady Malloy

 
At March 06, 2008 5:54 AM, Blogger MJ said...

Here are my votes:

Luke Menard
Danny Noriega

Kady Malloy
Asia'h

 
At March 06, 2008 7:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Guys:

Luke Menard
Chikezie Ezie

Girls:

Kady
Kristy

 
At March 06, 2008 7:28 AM, Blogger emceeb said...

Benders:

Mark picks "Captain John" Luke Menard, and Danny Noriega for the guys and Kady Malloy and Asiah Epherson for the girls.

Laura picks: Luke Menard, and Chickeze Eze for the guys, and Asiah Epherson and KAdy Malloy for the girls.

 
At March 06, 2008 8:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Guys:

Luke Menard
Chikeiz "Wiz" Eze

Gals:
Kady Malloy /boo hoo
Ramiele Malubay

 
At March 06, 2008 2:02 PM, Blogger Old Man Kirby said...

I vote for Luke Perry and Omar Checkezie Easy

and

Amanda Over Already
Kady Lady Marmalade

 
At March 06, 2008 2:05 PM, Blogger Old Man Kirby said...

Do the rules sate or do they not that votes must be in by 3:00pm Wednesday? Last week a couple of people voted after everyone else's vote was displayed... I call foul!

 
At March 06, 2008 2:43 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I have no idea who to vote for!

My picks are...

Males: Luke and Danny
Females: Kady and Ramiele

 

Post a Comment

<< Home