Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Results Show: Week 4, Final 12

It's The Beatles night tonight, people. Or more aptly, "songs from the Lennon/McCartney portfolio." Okay... Stinks for me, since I have no real affinity for The Beatles and Adam Archuleta already covered the only song I like from the John/Paul portfolio. Oh well, maybe Hernandez will try to tackle "Say Say Say."

More importantly, we're down to the final 12. Unfortunately, I slept through most of the show. I think I saw Castro, Ace Michael Johns and Kristy Lee's "interesting" performance. Man, what the heck was that?!?

Anyway, now's the time to cast your vote on who you think will get the boot. Pick your 2 Idolettes who you think will be x'd (or in the bottom 3) this week by Wednesday at 3:00 PM ET.

Click on THIS POST's Comments and do it now!

10 Comments:

At March 11, 2008 9:55 PM, Blogger KDogg said...

Norma says:

Kristie Lee Cook
David Hernandez


Ken says:

Ramiele
Jason Castro

 
At March 11, 2008 9:56 PM, Blogger Brett said...

I missed it too... another long night at the "Pizza Bistro". Okay, I saw it all. And I'm pretty sure these 2 have the best shot at getting X'd:

Ramiele Malubay
Kristy Lee Cook

 
At March 11, 2008 10:00 PM, Blogger MJ said...

This is a tough decision but I'm gonna go with...

Kristy Lee Cook
David Hernandez

 
At March 12, 2008 6:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Going with:

David Hernandez
Kristy Cook

 
At March 12, 2008 8:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll go with:

Syesha Mercado
Kristy Lee Cook

 
At March 12, 2008 1:14 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

My vote is for:

David Hernandez and Kristy Lee Cook

 
At March 12, 2008 1:26 PM, Blogger Old Man Kirby said...

let's try
David "Keith" Hernandez
and Coooking with Kristie Lee

 
At March 12, 2008 3:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Teh FLOODgates toll for;

David Hernandez
Amanda Overmyer

Go Cincinnati! Beat Pitt!!

(sorry, Flood, blame Comcast)

 
At March 12, 2008 4:55 PM, Blogger emceeb said...

Mark picks David Hernandez, and Kristy Lee Cook and Laura picks Ramiele Mulabay and Kristy Lee Cook.

Sorry it's late..I did email my picks to Brett earlier today so he knew who we were picking before the deadline.

 
At March 12, 2008 8:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No problem. It's all good.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home