Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Rrrrrroooaaar No More

Pickler tonight, people. But first, we learn some of this season's mentors. Mariah Carey will no doubt mentor her lambs to NOT touch her body... or look her in the eye. I'm also high on Neil Diamond. Chris Turk approves. Why, in the rehash, do they put Archuleta last, when he was clearly the third performer last night? Shenanigans!! Forget about that for now -wow- Smithson in the bottom 3! Worst Ford promo ever? Feels like I type that every week. Seacrest letting Kristy Lee dig herself a hole... to bottomsthree-ville. Somebody should call in sometime to promote the SusCom Idol Pool. Nah, let's keep this little gem to ourselves. Pickler and her new-ish "shoes" (credit de Moraes) come out and sing about her Red High Heels. She obviously still has Simon issues. Not sure Yamin's medallion is probably the smartest accessory when in Angola. Just sayin'. And the Cloverfield Monster is the final bottom 3 attendee. Oh Smithson, quit acting so shocked that you're safe. And it's for whom, Cloverfield Monster, the bell tolls. Goodbye Cloverfield Monster. I will miss typing Predator... or Cloverfield Monster every week. But, I'm guessing you won't miss reading it.

Cloverfield Monster gets you 3 points. Kristy Lee gets you 2 (again - get ready for her to blow your socks off next week) that's what she said. And Smithson gets you a single.

Below, please find the current SusCom Idol Pool 3 standings:
Name - This Week's Score - (Running Total)
Mark - 2 - (17)
MJ - 2 - (15)
Flood - 2 - (14)
Miller Time - 5 - (14)
Norma - 3 - (14)
Allison - 2 - (13)
Brett - 2 - (13)
Old Man - 2 - (13)
Laura - 2 - (11)
Todd - 2 - (10)
Ken - 2 - (8)

And now that we're down to the final 10, look for a select the winner and get a bonus post sometime in the next week. I'll email you when it's up.

2 Comments:

At March 20, 2008 7:30 PM, Blogger Brett said...

Nice post. But I quote the following from Results Show: Week 5, Final 11: "I liked The Cloverfield Monster's the best." My, what a naughty little... jinx!

 
At March 21, 2008 9:37 AM, Blogger Todd said...

To be fair, I also said, "... through the first three performances..."

Okay, I will take blame for Cloverfield Monster's exit from AI if you own up to breaking the Rockets 22 game winning streak and causing their current 2-game losing streak.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home