Last Dance for David
Our first Ford promo of the year cover Cake's "Going the Distance." Ugh - brutal. Seacrest gives ol' Chikezie the "wipe me down" and tells him he's safe. Same with The Cloverfield Monster. Cookie's safe. Kristy's premonition proves right - she's in the bottom 3. Foster! Anyone who's been in the Pool for awhile, knows I'm a big fan of the Fos. McPhee who?? Adam gets a chance to redeem himself (who couldn't have guessed that?). Brooke is safe. Hernandez is in the b-3. Simon says America got it spot on. Syesha is safe. Kristy is safe. ChippenDavid is audi. And a bit surprised. No pics of David's days at Dick's Cabaret? Play us out Ruben.David gets you 3 points. Kristy Lee gets you 2. And Syesha gets you a single.
Below, please find the current SusCom Idol Pool 3 standings:
Name - This Week's Score - (Running Total)
Mark - 5 - (15)
MJ - 5 - (13)
Flood - 3 - (12)
Allison - 5 - (11)
Brett - 2 - (11)
Norma - 5 - (11)
Old Man - 5 - (11)
Laura - 2 - (9)
Miller Time - 5 - (9)
Todd - 3 - (8)
Ken - 0 - (6)


4 Comments:
Why do we have rules? I have an idea, I will email Allison my picks, then once I see who everyone voted for, I will then post my comment.
Either move the deadline for posting comments or enforce the rules. They are there for a reason.
Okay... I will push back the Wednesday deadline to 6:30 PM.
Will that work for everyone?
I will take no additional comments as a "yes".
Thank you!
it is nice to know some people don't change. the idol is like golf, it is a gentleman's game of courtesy and honesty...
Post a Comment
<< Home