Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Results Show: Week 11, Final 5

Forever in blue jeans! It's the Rhinestone Cowboy's night on Idol. Dr. Turk approves,. Neil looks to have lost a little off his fastball, though. The Idolettes are performing two songs tonight, and things are a little rushed. Paula must have spent some time on the island on Lost. What the... ??? Castro singing twice? Oh well... Paula being Paula. Simon summed up the first round nicely by basically giving the performers a big stinky sound.

Looks like Cookie and Project Runway winner Christian Soriano share the same hairdresser. With a mentor like Neil Diamond and his catalog, here's wishing the milktoast Idolettes would take some chances and make things fun. These last few weeks have the makings of a very dry experience, save the judges.

Now's the time to cast your vote on who you think will get the boot. Pick your 2 Idolettes who you think will be x'd (or in the bottom 3) this week by Wednesday at 6:30 PM ET.

Click on THIS POST's Comments and do it now!

9 Comments:

At April 29, 2008 8:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

castro and mercado 'cause i have to name someone.

 
At April 29, 2008 8:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm goin' with

Brooke White
Jason Castro

Very disappointed that Brooke hasn't already dropped off. Okay, the whole pout thing does nothing for you anymore, so knock it off!

 
At April 29, 2008 9:24 PM, Blogger KDogg said...

NJD says

Travolta look and soundalike
Jason Castro

AND

Syesha


Kenny Lee D picks

David and David

 
At April 30, 2008 5:07 AM, Blogger MJ said...

I'm voting off Syesha and Jason Castro.

 
At April 30, 2008 6:04 AM, Blogger emceeb said...

MB picks Brooke White and Syesha Mercardo

LB picks Syesha Mercardo and Ukelele. (Jason Castro)

 
At April 30, 2008 6:18 AM, Blogger Brett said...

I pick Brooke White and Jason Castro.

 
At April 30, 2008 7:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm going with:

Brook White
Syesha Mercado

Actually, can we vote out all of them? Yawn.

 
At April 30, 2008 7:51 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

My picks: castro and syesha

With Paula's "mess-up" I am thinking this whole thing is fixed!

 
At April 30, 2008 5:10 PM, Blogger Old Man Kirby said...

Brook and Jason although I really thought Archie did a crappy job with his arrangements. Overall I was very disappointed. I love Neil Diamond and everyone except cookie SUCKED!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home