Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Results Show: Week 10, Final 6

When selecting a wedding date and honeymoon week, I accounted for all major sporting events. Little did I know it would be Idol E=MC2 week that would get me! Me and Mariah go back like babies and pacifiers. Of course, I'm back in time to catch Idol goes green Earth Day extravaganza. Eh.

We were unsure of the show quality when Andrew Lloyd Weber was announced as guest mentor. Who knew he was even alive? But he was, and he delivered some goodness on David Foster-ian levels.

Idol non-favored: Sure Castro's song choice and execution was awkward. Yes, he is a limited singer - we get it. You don't have to harp and harp.

Idol favored: Wow, for effing up - again - and delivering an equally awkward performance, Idol sure offered a plethora of excuses and forgiveness for Nanny White.

What's up with these Idol guys wanting to perform show tunes written for women? Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Idol super-favored: I guess I missed the whole Cookie awesomeness vibe this week. That guy is so smug.

Now's the time to cast your vote on who you think will get the boot. Pick your 2 Idolettes who you think will be x'd (or in the bottom 3) this week by Wednesday at 6:30 PM ET.

Click on THIS POST's Comments and do it now!

9 Comments:

At April 22, 2008 9:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Goin' with the obvs:

Brooke White
Jason Castro

 
At April 22, 2008 9:26 PM, Blogger KDogg said...

NJD says peace out to:

Jason
Brooke


Ken reaches for:

Bucky Covington
Constantine Mouroulis (still the single greatest Idol perform of all time with the Queen song)

 
At April 22, 2008 9:30 PM, Blogger MJ said...

My vote goes for...

Jason Castro
Brooke White

 
At April 22, 2008 9:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello sir. you have very nice site.

maybe you check mine out to

www.timeforcastroandwhite2gohome.com

 
At April 22, 2008 9:49 PM, Blogger Brett said...

Lordy, lordy, lordy, lordy... that sucked! Off to broadway:

1) Brooke White
2) Jason Castro

 
At April 22, 2008 10:04 PM, Blogger emceeb said...

The Benders are both voting for....I'm sorry.



****** PAUSE, SILENCE******


The Benders are voting for the same 2 Cats, Brooke White and Jason Castro. It's about time we say good bye to Ukulele boy who hasn't sounded any different since the top 20.

 
At April 23, 2008 12:08 AM, Blogger Old Man Kirby said...

I am voting off.....

Brook White

and

Jason "Fidel" Castro

 
At April 23, 2008 12:09 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

My vote is for:

Brooke
Jason

 
At April 23, 2008 7:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Leave Jason alone!

I'm going to x:

Smithson aka Hennessey
Brook White "Lines"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home