Results Show: Week 6, Final 10
Ah, songs from the year they were born week on AI. Since the Idolettes were all born in the 1978 - 1990 range, it should make for some refreshing-to-harrowing song selections. Is Paula going to a prom afterwards? I have a feeling Tiny Mulabay is going to pour lacklusterade all over Heart's "Alone." And I was right. Besides, didn't Smithson sing that already this season? Yes! Wait... so Tiny's not feeling well tonight? Let me get this straight. Paula and Simon are not being clear. She's ill?Simon dishing out a bit of truthiness on Castro. Hey, Syesha, we like the straightened hair (in her interview), but please do not break out the baby cry again. NOT a good look for ya! I'll say it again - Chikezie seems like a good dude. Oops, do over by Brooke. Mosh pit going bonkers for Johns' Queen cover. Was that John Salley disagreeing with the judges' critiques of Smithson's performance? Eh, I am not feeling Cookie's Billie Jean mash-up. Even with all Michael's oddities and failings, you should not mess with the King of Pop. Wow, it's the end of the show already? Haha, time flies when you are surfing the internet and job searching while live blogging.
Anyway, now's the time to cast your vote on who you think will get the boot. Pick your 2 Idolettes who you think will be x'd (or in the bottom 3) this week by Wednesday at 6:30 PM ET.
Click on THIS POST's Comments and do it now!


10 Comments:
Norma says
Chikezie
Ramiele
Ken says
Ramiele
Kristie
I could not disagree with you more about Cook's version of Billy Jean. I think it was the best performance EVER on AI. I would actually download that song if it was a full length track, but I also liked his version of the Lionel Richie song. Anyway, enough about that.
I am voting of Rumeel Mulaby or whatever her name is, oh, and I think she was under the weather. Just incase, you didn't catch that.
And I am voting off your man Chikezie, why did he drop his last name anyway. I like Chikezie Eze....
Just listened to Chris Cornell's version of Billie Jean and I think Cook's version is even better.
My vote: Chikezie and Carly
On a side note: Did someone rip off half of Paula's dress?
I'm going to vote off...
Chikezie
Ramiele
I'll pick Malubay for the 3rd straight week... I'm not sure who gets shamed on if I get fooled 3 times.
Ramiele Malubay
Carly Smithson
It's getting harder and harder to pick who may be in the bottom three, but I'm going with:
Jason Castro
Ramiele Mulabay
I'm going to X:
Ramiele Malubay
Chikezie Eze
Ramiele
Chikezie
Mark picks:
Carly Smithson and Ramielle Mulabay to be "Alone"
Laura picks:
Chikezie and Carly.
Post a Comment
<< Home