Monday, March 24, 2008

Bonus Points! Who Wants 'Em?

All you have to do, is predict which Idolette out of the final 10 will win American Idol this year. Right now!

Earn a slick 5 points at the end of the SusCom Idol Super Pool...as long as your pick from the Final 10 ends up winning AI.

In the comments, name your pick of who you think will win it all. If your Idolette ends up winning, you get 5 bonus points added to your score.

Make your selection by Tuesday 7:30 PM ET. Good luck!

10 Comments:

At March 24, 2008 3:55 PM, Blogger KDogg said...

Norma Jean says David Cook be da man.

Kenneth Lee says Michael Johns will take the crown.

 
At March 24, 2008 6:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brooke White just because she isn't Archie.

 
At March 25, 2008 7:09 AM, Blogger MJ said...

I think that David Archuleta will be the next AI

 
At March 25, 2008 8:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm going with David Archuleta to win it all.

 
At March 25, 2008 8:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Even though he's been less than impressive recently, I'm going to go with David Adam Archuleta.

 
At March 25, 2008 6:02 PM, Blogger Brett said...

Let me get 5 from Adam Archuleta. I guess I better officially say "David" Archuleta to keep rule-boy Old Man from filing a grievance. For the record, I'd much rather see at least 5 others win before him though.

 
At March 25, 2008 6:33 PM, Blogger emceeb said...

Laura chooses David Archuleta

Mark chooses Brooke White

 
At March 25, 2008 9:23 PM, Blogger Old Man Kirby said...

If I can still vote I vote for David Cook. I know it's late and I have bitched about people posting late, so if you don't count my vote I understand.

 
At March 25, 2008 9:28 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I actually did not get an email about voting. My email is abk1024@gmail.com, maybe you still have a BlazeNet email address for me.

My vote would of been for Jason Castro but since I am guilty by association, I understand if this does not count since I am past the deadline.

 
At March 26, 2008 1:51 PM, Blogger Todd said...

Both of your bonus picks count.

But after the bonus points post, THAT's IT!!!

: ) Haha.

PS. I liked Cookie's "Hello" but I just did not care for "Bille Jean." MJ (the King of Pop one) shouldn't be turned into a rock/emo song, IMO.

PSS. Allison - I did have your blazenet email and it got bounced initially so I just assumed Sean was telling you. Thanks for the updated address!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home