Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Results Show: Week 7, Final 9

Okay, so the final 9 perform on a Dolly Parton-themed Idol night. That's all well and good, especially for (probably) Kristy Lee Cook and Brooke White. However, Encore movie channel is running Talladega Nights tonight at 8:00, in opposition of Idol. The Ballad of Ricky Bobby is one of my favorite comedies in recent memory. Sure, I have the flick on dvd, but it is so conveniently on tv tonight. I have DVR, but I seldom utilize it. Just ask the pre-strike episodes I recorded of The Office, 30 Rock and Scrubs!

Oh Seacrest, you cheeky guy. The AI April Fools joke was not as good as the one Tony and Wilbon sprung on PTI, though. The field mouse is fast, but the owl sees at night. Kinda creepy, isn't it? Okay, so I saw little bits of Brooke White and Michael Johns. You?

Anyway, now's the time to cast your vote on who you think will get the boot. Pick your 2 Idolettes who you think will be x'd (or in the bottom 3) this week by Wednesday at 6:30 PM ET.

Click on THIS POST's Comments and do it now!

9 Comments:

At April 01, 2008 8:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

didn't see the first couple performances. was catching up on a little john adams.

i am going to say ramiele and cook.

 
At April 01, 2008 9:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm going to go with:

Ramiele
Castro

Even though I liked Castro's song the best.

 
At April 01, 2008 9:29 PM, Blogger Brett said...

Partin':

Carly Smithson
Syesha Marcado

 
At April 01, 2008 9:39 PM, Blogger KDogg said...

Norma says:

Ramiele
Kristi Lee


Ken says: (remember I'm out of it)
Ramiele
Carly

 
At April 01, 2008 9:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, what was the deal with Kristy Lee and no shoes? Anyone, anyone?

My votes this week are going to:

Ramiele Mulabay
Brooke White

 
At April 02, 2008 12:07 AM, Blogger Old Man Kirby said...

I am casting off Rameel and Shyesha

 
At April 02, 2008 4:43 AM, Blogger MJ said...

My vote goes for...

Ramiele
Syesha

 
At April 02, 2008 3:05 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

My vote is for:

Syesha
Kristi

Even though I think Ramiele should go.

 
At April 02, 2008 4:38 PM, Blogger emceeb said...

Benders:

Mark picks Kristy Lee Cook and Syesha Mercado

Laura picks Kristy Lee Cook and Ramielle Mulabay.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home