Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Results Show: Week 9, Final 7

Man, TK's going to miss E=MC2 night? But he and Mariah go back like babies and pacifiahs! Oh well, I guess Jamaica is consolation enough. The show opens with Archie, iCarly and Syesha passing on chart-toppers, opting rather to get us started on a good night's sleep.

Resurrecting "Daydream" by Gunter Kallman Choir (says Wiki) AT&T? Sorry, Lupe Fiasco beat you to the punch.

Brooke's brazen enough to tackle something we've heard of and, of course, gets scolded for doing so. Next, KLC claims to have given Mariah the chills. Do all Cooks have to be so cocky?!?

Cookie adds another track to his Pop Rocks album with "Always Be My Baby." The Dawg stands, Simon offers praise, and Cookie seizes the opportunity to swell up. FTR, MJ wasn't impressed. The Jason Castro Luau closes the show and the lines are open. Meanwhile, the Braves still haven't plated a run and they're stretching in Florida.

Now's the time to cast your vote on who you think will get the boot. Pick your 2 Idolettes who you think will be x'd (or in the bottom 3) this week by Wednesday at 6:30 PM ET. Full disclosure: Todd has already emailed me his picks of Carly Smithson and Syesha Mercado.

Click on THIS POST's Comments and do it now!

10 Comments:

At April 15, 2008 8:44 PM, Blogger Brett said...

I say that choosing ballads and album cuts in a week featuring a current pop superstar is pretty revealing. Kudos to Brooke and Cook.

Let's 86:

Carly and Kristi Lee

 
At April 16, 2008 4:36 AM, Blogger MJ said...

I'm voting off...

Carly Smithson
Kristi Lee Cook

 
At April 16, 2008 8:31 AM, Blogger Old Man Kirby said...

I am voting off - Brook White and Syesha

 
At April 16, 2008 8:37 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I am voting for: Carly and Brooke

I am thinking Cookie's tears were for his brother who seemed to be in the audience last night

I was thinking last night as I dozed off to sleep, if Cookie added to his guitar, his own intials beside his brothers initals, it would be AC/DC....my, his parents sure are witty :-)

 
At April 16, 2008 8:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Miller Time selects:

Brooke White
Carly Smithson

 
At April 16, 2008 8:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

All the way from Montego Bay... er... actually, Negril, I'm going with:

Smithson
Mercado

 
At April 16, 2008 10:09 AM, Blogger KDogg said...

NJ Dodson selects:

Carlie
Kristie Lee


Ken picks

Antonella Barberie
Haley Scarnato

 
At April 16, 2008 5:08 PM, Blogger emceeb said...

EmceeB is picking Brooke White and Syesha Mercado


Laura is picking Syesha Mercado and Carly Smithson.

 
At April 16, 2008 5:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Todd picks Carly and Syesha;
Flood picks Kristi Lee Cook and Carly

 
At April 16, 2008 8:38 PM, Blogger Todd said...

Haley Scarnato! Nice Scarnato reset, KD!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home