Results Show: Week 12, Final 4
They-they-they-they-they-they say the heart of rock n' roll is still beating. Well, from what I've seen tonight on Idol, I'm not sure I believe 'em. The Idolettes had the Rock n' Roll Hall of Fame to work with, and for the most part came up empty.If one needs any proof that Cookie takes himself waaaaay too seriously, I introduce his cover of "Hungry Like the Wolf" as exhibit A. Self-indulgent much? Syesha attempts to channel Tina, Castro offers a weak reminder of Jamaica and Baby Elmo puts forth a typical Archuletian performance.
Cookie attempts to redeem himself. Call me crazy, but I really liked Castro's "Mr.
Anyway, now's the time to cast your vote on who you think will get the boot! Pick your 1 contestant who you think will be x'd this week by Wednesday at 6:30 PM ET.
Click THIS POST's Comments and do it now.


9 Comments:
castro to leave.
looks like archie may have rapped things up tonight.
hope he isn't the only one to do so this evening.
I'm going to pick Syesha to go home this week. (I think Castro has a lot of young girls calling in for him)
I missed the show tonight, so I'm going on previous performances. I'll pick Syesha to get the boot.
Good bye to Castrol Oil
BTW, although Archie can sing, I find him extremely boring and couldn't make it through either one of his performances tonight without the fast forward button.
From what I gathered last night, the judges didn't think much of Jason Castro. So I'll pick him.
Viva Castro!
Although I find Cookie way too smug, Syesha is nothing special and Adam A. is bor-ing (and was just cut by the Bears)...
I'm going to go with Castro because the judges/Simon were especially mean to him.
Norma would really like Jason to go the hell home already...
My pick is for Castro to go
Emcee B takes the easy way out and selects Jason Castro to say goodbye.
Laura B selects SaNOsha Mercado to be x'd.
Post a Comment
<< Home