Results Show: Week 13, Final 3
Here's a handy live-blog of tonight's Idol action. I missed the show, opting instead to catch ol' Meat Hook and the Senators on City Island. However, any AI that is Jeff Archuleta-free is an upgrade. Castro has to be pleased he was x'd last week - he would have never pulled off three songs.
Anyway, now's the time to cast your vote on who you think will get the boot! Pick your 1 contestant who you think will be x'd this week by Wednesday at 6:30 PM ET.
Click THIS POST's Comments and do it now.


9 Comments:
TK...If it's not too much trouble, can you repost the early champ picks along with this week's results...kudos...Norma says aloha to Syesha....I'll go with Archuleta for shits and giggles..
This is where my i get off and let someone else take over first place....brain says syesha....strategy says David Archuleta so i choose David Archuleta.
Syesha to go
Contemporary R&B = Kiss of Death. Jeff's kid should be relieved Syesha out-R&B'd him 2 to 1.
My pick to get the boot is Syesha Mercado.
say - "good bye" - esha aka syesha
I predict Syesha will get the x, punk.
X this man...DAVID ARCHULETA
Laura in turn picks Sayesha Mercado to be gone.
Syesha to get the boot.
I casted my vote for Syesha at the Benders tonight around 5:00. I'm not sure why it didn't get posted. Both Benders and Brett are my witnesses - Do what you wish with this information!!
Post a Comment
<< Home